MARKETING & OPERATIONS LEADER
Chicago, IL · 773-359-3540 · [email protected] · linkedin.com/in/brandondudley/
Results-oriented marketing and operations professional offering 12+ years of experience leading key growth initiatives within the insurance, transportation, and travel industries. Known as an expert in delivering innovative, reliable, cost-saving solutions and strategies that increase revenue and improve productivity in online marketplaces. Driven, analytical, and hands-on with a proven progressive career reflecting strong leadership experience that builds and leads highly motivated teams that exceed aggressive quantitative business objectives. Highly praised for work ethic, problem-solving and excellent communication skills, and successful delivery of work.
● P&L Management
● Demand Generation
● Metrics Design
● Marketing Programs
● Sales Operations
● Workflows Optimization
Global Charter Services
(Newly Formed Entity of Buster and BusBank) 2018 – Present
GENERAL MANAGER Chicago, IL
● Lead sales, customer service, and vendor operations team supporting largest verified marketplace of coach buses, vans, and limos available for charter in North America.
● Manage P&L and teams spanning 2 locations, retaining 100% of quota during BusBank and Buster transition.
BusBank 2006 – 2018
MANAGING DIRECTOR Chicago, IL
● Implemented SugarCRM, HubSpot marketing automation, and WordPress website to optimize workflow, resulting in 35% increase in net ordinary income.
● Managed projects including vendor marketplace and customer portal, booking $100M+ in charter bus trips for 1500 vendor partners.
● Collaborated with Director of Events to develop FestDrive division, managing transportation for large events including Coachella, Burning Man, and Pemberton Music Festival with 99K+ attendees.
● Built relationships with strategic partners including International Motorcoach Group worth $5M.
MARKETING AND OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, promoted 2014
● Participated in team of 10 responsible for digital marketing, lead generation, and vendor and service management.
● Designed URL structures and implemented website upgrades to increase organic traffic by 20%+ annually.
● Hired Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing manager, reducing average cost per PPC lead by 20%.
● Developed purchasing and vendor selection process, creating consistency and increasing net margins by 5%.
SALES CENTER SUPERVISOR, promoted 2010
● Led group of up to 40 sales representatives through Chapter 11 re-structure process, retaining company revenue, key customers, and vendors.
● Collaborated with management team of 5 to create and implement company-wide sales strategies.
● Conducted interviews and hired 20+ sales representatives, providing training on topics sales and activity management.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, promoted 2008
● Developed relationships with key vendors in marketplace to gain better pricing, increasing sales revenue by 20%+ annually.
● Secured and worked on-site ground logistics for 2007 AIBA World Boxing Championship with attendees from 114 countries.
● Identified and managed transportation solutions with World Sports Chicago for IOC members and delegates.
Lancer Insurance 2011 – 2014
ONLINE MARKETING CONSULTANT Chicago, IL
● Revamped websites and emails for better page load times across devices.
● Created social media profiles and marketing on LinkedIn and Facebook with 600+ followers.
● Restructured website content and creation of sitemap to increase organic search visibility by 150%+ and increase organic web traffic by 75%.
● Developed tracking strategy to analyze ad performance, canceling underperforming ads and increasing ROI on ad spends.
● Programming: HTML/CSS, MySQL, XML
● CRM & Email Marketing: SugarCRM, SalesForce, Marketo, HubSpot, Constant Contact, MailChimp
● Analytics: Google Analytics, Hubspot Certified, Google WebMaster Tools
● Advertising Software/Platforms: Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Acquisio
BACHELOR OF ARTS – International Studies 2006
Illinois College Jacksonville, IL
SugarCRM Certified Administration Specialist 2016
HubSpot Inbound Certified 2012 | 2016
HubSpot Certified 2012